It is a new generation Biphasic Hyaluronic Acid Filler.Hyaluronic acid fillers are used for facial rejuvenation and are classified as non-cross-linked or cross-linked (monophasic mono- or polydensified).
It is a State-of-the-Art production comprised of 3 steps.
1. Use of high molecular weight and superior quality NaHa fibers.
2. The process of increasing cross-linking creates a high number of ligaments and produces a very elastic gel (more lifting effect/persistence).
3. Combining high cross-linked HA with a small amount of free HA through a controlled mixing process gives Perfectha® excellent flow ability and makes Perfectha® an extremely easy product to inject.
* PERFECTHA ® COMPLEMENT 0.8ml
* PERFECTHA ® DERM 1ml
* PERFECTHA ® DEEP 1ml
* PERFECTHA ® SUBSKIN 3x1ml
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PRODUCTS
The size of gel particles/ml ensured that there can be some changes on viscosity, injected volumes, indications, injected zones and product permanence.